Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Planning and Birthdays

This month for concilio some of our Hermanas arrived so early in the morning to the house without my knowing to decorate for my birthday.  Our other Hermanas went to the great effort of getting all the missionaries to write little notes that they put in a jar with a blue (my favorite color) heart (my favorite shape).  It was a great way to start a birthday!  We have the greatest missionaries here and right now we have some incredibly awesome leaders.
Much training was given on our to make our baptismal services more spiritual and working with our missionaries to help our converts get into Family Search right after their baptism.  We have been training on Preach My Gospel, chapter 5 on how we can do better on finding people.  We see blessings coming to our mission as our missionaries are applying the principals of this book.









No comments:

Post a Comment